Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Christmas Little Birds Market




Nicola Reed Jewellery will be at the Dec 11th Little Birds Market at Sloans in Glasgow. This will be my 2nd Little Birds Market and I am thoroughly looking forward to my first Christmas Craft Fair! My selection of pieces will be a little less suspender themed and will include items from the Salvaged Bijoux range. I will also be using a lot of Amazonite which is fast becoming my favourite stone - such a gorgeous vintage look! As well as this upcoming event...




My work was also on sale at Arresting, a pop up boutique in my very own new home city of Aberdeen! Once again, I owe a huge thank you to Kate Pickering of Vanilla Ink who took my work as part of a collection of designers work. She has done me some huge jewellery favours in regards to getting my work on show (e.g MADE11) and saved me lots of leg work and stress! I wish her the best of luck with Vanilla Ink :)

No comments: