Monday, 3 October 2011

MADE 2011



I am delighted to have been announced as one of six lucky makers who Vanilla Ink will be taking to MADE11. Kate Pickering of Vanilla Ink has teamed up with Contemporary Lab to bring a selection of jewellers to the Brighton fair which will run from the 17th - 20th of November in the Corn Exchange.

The five jewellers I will be exhibiting alongside are...


I just about had a panic attack when Kate told me who I'd be exhibiting beside as they're all such a talented, professional bunch so I'll have to work extra hard creating pieces worthy of  accompanying their work!

As I have mentioned, I am working on a collection, Salvaged Bijoux, and I am going to be exhibiting some statement necklaces and bracelets from this series at MADE11. I will post some "progress" pictures up here very soon so you can get an idea of what I'm working on.

1 comment:

Cutlerface7 said...

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

congratulations!

Will. x


http://f7jewellery.blogspot.com