Thursday, 18 August 2011

Press

 




Recently added to the "Press" sections of my site & blog is a lovely post from Look Like Love who have done a sneaky post showcasing some initial images from a new collection I am developing, Salvaged Bijoux, which takes inspiration from salvaged and broken vintage jewellery. The idea is that this will be an ongoing collection mainly featuring earrings and statement necklaces.

Craftscotland was also kind enough to include a blog post I wrote about Re-worked on their site, which will hopefully mean some more traffic, followers and opinions on the project from both the general public and other makers.

On another note, my jewellery page Nicola Reed Jewellery is nearly at 100 "likes" on Facebook! I would love it if you took the time to check out my page and like it, enabling you to keep up with my jewellery news.





No comments: