Sunday, 12 June 2011

Re-worked / Facebook





Here are some images from the latest series of posts by Sara Nevay on our blog for our collaborative project, Re-worked. I always look forward to seeing Sara's posts - mainly for her fabulous photography - to see how Re-worked is progressing and see a glimpse of the project through her eyes. 

To keep up with the latest posts from Sara (& myself!) be sure to "follow" our blog. Alternatively you can "like" my facebook page Nicola Reed Jewellery as I will be regularly sharing links to the blog as well as this personal blog. I would also just like to say that Sara & myself would absolutely love for people to comment on our experiments & share ideas as we love the idea of people following and contributing to the project as it progresses. It is not just exclusively for us to swap ideas so please feel free to comment on any of the posts.

We would love to hear your opinions!

No comments: