Sunday, 19 June 2011

Bracelet for Emily Smith



Here are the first images of the bracelet I created for folk singer Emily SmithSara Nevay, my Re-worked partner in crime, was kind enough to lend me her photography skills to take the pictures and I am over the moon with them. There are more images to come - these were just the first images sent to me but I was too excited not to share them! Emily will be wearing the bracelet whilst performing at festivals etc so watch out for my bracelet if you are lucky enough to catch her perform! I love that this is a unique way of promoting my jewellery designs & hopefully an exciting new way to get images via press photography.

Check out Emily's website here for concert dates, appearances and for a sneaky listen to her album "Traiveller's Joy"

No comments: