Thursday, 19 May 2011

Degree Show 2011


As you can see from the poster, Duncan of Jordanstone's 2011 Degree Show is taking place & I cannot wait to get through to Dundee next week to have a look around! I thought I might feel a bit jealous that my degree show time has come & gone but I am really delighted to hear the 4th year jewellers have done so well - I will be heading straight to the jewellery section to do some "ooohing"&"aaahing" and a hell of a lot of postcard stealing! So far I've only seen 1 image of work per jeweller & judging on that I will post below the displays I'm most interested in having a snoop at! Get yourselves along to this event - it is really lovely seeing the results of a lot of hard work & makes for a great day out.



Filipa Oliveira


Audrey Reid


Kerrianne Flett

No comments: