Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Re-worked / Magpie / Aberdeen




Go check out the latest activity on the Re-worked blog.
 Sara's pictures are fantastic and the project is coming along nicely!

I wanted to post to say that tomorrow is an exciting day as all of my jewellery equipment is getting packed up ready for the big move to Aberdeen on Sunday! Can't believe it has crept up so quickly but I can't wait for a change of scenery and, most importantly, 
an indoor workspace!!!

Today I was out in the shed completing a few more pieces for the May Magpie Market coming up on the 8th May @ The Hub in Edinburgh - an event I am very much looking forward too! I wanted to get a few more pieces completed in case I don't have much time next week to do some jewellery-making so I'm now happy with the amount I have made. I am waiting to see what sells at the market before adding more to my Etsy page.

Hopefully I will get a chance to post next week showing off my new jewellery space and letting you know how the Magpie Market goes! :)

No comments: