Thursday, 31 March 2011

Armistead Child Development Centre



I recently spotted a page on facebook via RaRa Vintage Clothing advertising a charity dance for Armistead Child Development Centre looking for artists to donate work. I thought that it was a great idea so got in touch to find out a little more about the cause and how I could help. I will be donating one of my suspender necklaces for the event and hopefully a lot of money will be raised for a great cause.

Erin Ward of Rara & Jude Magazine is the organiser of the event and is hoping to create a tombola of work to raise funds for equipment for the Armistead Child Development Centre which do not have any fund raising staff. If you would like to donate 
any work to this event please contact Erin at the 
following email address:


dresstothebeat@hotmail.co.uk


The Charity Dance will take place on 
28th May @ Bonar Hall, Dundee

1 comment:

Mugundhan said...

Nice guide! thank you!/I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.



Child Care Centre