Monday, 10 January 2011

Social Network

As I have had a week off from work I have had the time to catch up and update all my online portfolios and sites. As I mentioned in my previous post, I have recently signed up to Central Station and updated a few others such as Crafthaus and Noise and it occurred to me that I have discovered a lot of jewellers and artists that I would not have come across otherwise. So I thought that I would do a bit of promotion and show off some of my favourite work that I have discovered on these different networking sites.




Marta Miguel Martinez-Soria: "The Honeymoon"






Miriam Rowe: "Teacup Brooch 2" & "Love Letter Brooch"






Alicia Jane Boswell: "Strumphet" & "Snag"



4 comments:

k.o'brien jewelry said...

I love seeing well done jewelry. Thanks for sharing!

miriamrowe said...

Thanks very much for featuring my jewellery! It's always nice to see Crafthaus connections :)
All the best,
Miriam

Nicola Louise Reed said...

Not at all! Your work is so pretty I just had to! :D x

Marta Miguel Martínez-Soria said...

thanks Nicola, i posted on my blog , ;)