Friday, 23 July 2010

Let the blogging commence...

Well I have finally achieved what I thought was the impossible...internet at home!!! 1 pink dongle later and I am able to browse and blog...and check facebook...all in the comfort of my home in Inverness! Hoora! I am still working on some new pieces for Vanity Series 2010 to be displayed in a gallery called the Workshop in East Sussex and setting up shop in my Dad's shed! Pictures will follow soon! It's very hard to get the time to make seeing as I now work 40 hours in a restaurant (the joy) but if its tools and materials I want...It's work I must!! I wanted to blog a few posts on my 2 favourite jewellery designers from New Designers, Alice O'Neill and Grace Cross. I absolutely loved both and will admit that although I loved Grace Cross' work - I wasn't that familiar with her theme but having looked her up and read more (as well as seeing the awesome photography!) I love her work even more! Were I rich I would own lots of their jewellery! My favourite piece of the whole show was Alice O'Neill's necklace that was the shape of a vintage thread holder which was gold with pink thread as the actual necklace. I am pretty terrible at explaining things so look at the above post to understand!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

YAY! :) How's tricks love? xx