Friday, 11 June 2010

Craft Scotland review.

While having a nosy trying to find images of the Edinburgh and Glasgow jewellery degree shows (very difficult!! Anyone got any links to sites with images? Bit disappointing but I don't think I'll be able to go to them!) I came across this little review of ours! Has a nice comment about my work - always very interesting to hear what peoples opinions are! They're very impressed with Kellie Leighton and Anne Sutherland's too! They spelt my name wrong but I'll let them off :P! Also took some photos of lots of our work but I don't mind a bit of free publicity!

craftscotland.org/News/Duncan-of-Jordanstone-Degree-Show-2010

2 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

http://www.gsa.ac.uk/degreeshow2010/

now up (: xxx

Nicola Reed said...

Cheers m'dear! :D xxx