Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Honours Degree!

Well on a beautiful sunny day (got a pink arm to prove it!) us jewellery girls were forced to walk up to the college to collect our dreaded envelopes with our results inside!! Very nerve racking but thankfully had some friends from home down to open them with! And ....I got a first!!!!! :D!!!! Couldn't be more delighted...or lets face it...extremely shocked!!! Haha! Was lovely to make my mum proud after giving her endless talks on how I was expecting a 2.1 or less as I was aiming for a 2.1 at the most! Very proud of myself and just hope the degree show is a blast! Can't even really celebrate as I have a job interview tomorrow at 9.30am!!! Boooo!!

Ps I will be a poncy twat who adds "first class honours" wherever possible...

;)

3 comments:

Zoe Duthie said...

Congratulations - thats fantastic news! I can't wait to see your work at the degree show, hope your job interview goes well! Well done again :-D xxx

sarah finnigan said...

Well done! That's brilliant, you must be so happy :) Looking forward to seeing the work at the degree show :) xx

Nicola Reed said...

Aww thanks very much! Believe me was a big shock! Degree shows looking fab & I'm sure uz will enjoy it! Cu there!! xxx