Sunday, 9 May 2010

Assessments!!!

So somehow magically time has flown by and my days at University are nearly over!!! Assessments are on Wed after a small talk to explain our work and then its farewell Uni forever!!! So excited. I was terrified to leave primary school, terrified to leave secondary...but bloody excited to leave Uni!!! I am definitely ready to leave although I'm actually having a good time at the moment suprisingly! My Degree show set up is all going well and i'm really chuffed with it (my massive home made beauty counter does not look like the giant monstrosity I thought it did half way through production!!!) and I'm not actually that stressed! I'm itching to get loads of pics of my work and the display up but I'll just have to be patient and wait until after Degree show! Just happy I'm not a quivering mess at this point! Pictures shall be coming soon! :D

No comments: