Monday, 23 November 2009

5 Things I love about jewellery!

5 things I love about making jewellery....

Copy and paste into your own blog!!

It's an odd life is bein a jeweller...!!!

1. Doming!! Feck knows why! I just like seeing the cute little domes at the end of it!

2. Beads and stones! Not even using them - just sitting them out and looking at them and feeling like a little girl who's found a treasure chest!

3. Satinising! Ooh pretty easy to use texture maker - how I love thee!

4. Polishing! From yucky metal to pretty shiney happiness! Magpie instinct alerted!!

5. The finished pieces... it's worth all the cuts/burns (from sawing and melting stuff) to see something I'm really proud of! (Stolen from Holly Wilcox!!)

:D

1 comment:

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

Ooo...I need to learn more about #3! Isn't jewelry making grand!