Friday, 6 February 2009

Lin Cheung project- Done!!!!



Just a few pics of my Lin Cheung inspired piece! I decided to make a satinised silver bangle, gold plated on the inside and etched raised text featuring a line from a poem called "Innocence & Pleasure". I used the line "On her soft breasts my hand I laid, a quick, light impression made." as the idea is that the text would leave an impression on your skin, reminding you of your loved one! Quite simple and not my usual style but I really like it!!...I dont think my tutor does though....

Welll I dont shiv a git!!!!! x

3 comments:

Lisa J. Murphy said...

Ah, my hairy arm in all its glory!!!

BUR0ijIspYygpsAQDwxoNmWI9XAIaAMgzrA- said...

this is really wonderful - keep it up!

Elisabeth Ingram said...

I love jewellery that combines written words and metal(but I would say that because I make jewellery and write)! I approve of you not shiving a giv about your tutor -the text bracelet is a lovely romantic concept, and so elegant too! So pretty.

I would love one! Do you sell your jewellery?